One Voice for Volusia is led by a volunteer Board of Director’s comprised of community leaders representing the various sectors of our diverse community who are dedicated to improving the quality of life for all Volusia citizens.
Annual surveys and monthly coalition meeting critiques are utilized to gain consensus from both our Board of Directors and our general membership on both community needs and coalition positions, goals, initiatives and meeting topics.
2022-23 Board of Directors
- President, DJ Lebo, Early Learning Coalition of Flagler and Volusia Counties
- Past President, Shirley Olson, Seventh Judicial Circuit Court Administration
- Secretary, Christy Gillis, Department of Children and Families
- Treasurer, Beverly Johnson, Easterseals Northeast Central Florida
- At Large, Joe Sullivan, Boys & Girls Clubs of Volusia and Flagler Counties
- Gabrielle Bargerstock, Healthy Start Coalition of Flagler and Volusia Counties
- Sarah Burman, SMA Healthcare
- Dona DeMarsh-Butler, County of Volusia
- Karin Flositz, Community Partnership for Children
- John Guthrie, Halifax Hospital
- Ethan Johnson, Florida Department of Health in Volusia County
- Amanda Lasecki, United Way of Volusia and Flagler Counties
- Dianne Martin-Morgan, Volusia County Schools
- Deborah McNabb, Director of Community Benefit, AdventHealth Central Florida Division – North Region
- Dan Merrithew, Florida Department of Juvenile Justice
- Jessica Robillard, F.A.I.T.H.
- Chief Executive Officer, Carrie Baird
- Coalition Director, Kristy Amburgey
- Coalition Support Coordinator, Shyla Lebo
- Communications Manager, Tracy Romeus