Join us on September 8th at 9:00 AM for the virtual One Voice for Volusia coalition meeting. The meeting will include a panel discussion highlighting local agencies providing disability services.
- Carman Clark, disAbility Solutions for Independent Living, Inc.
- Jacqueline Marquez Duprey, UCF CARD (Center for Autism and Related Disabilities)
- Jeff Whitehead, Rehabilitation Center for the Blind and Visually Impaired (Florida Division of Blind Services)
- Kathy Searle Acevedo, Florida Braille and Talking Books Library
- Mary Heiligtag, Florida Division of Vocational Rehabilitation
- Ronee David, Conklin Davis Center
- Stephanie Love, StepUp for Students Gardiner Scholarship Program
- Wendy Wilson, DeLand Lions Club
September 8, 2021, 9:00 to 10:30 a.m.
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone (best option).
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (224) 501-3412
Access Code: 346-663-989
(If you join by phone, please let us know via email at firstname.lastname@example.org)