One Voice for Volusia members come together with the common goal of improving the quality of life in Volusia County and surrounding areas using the power of research, consensus building and collaboration in order to drive systemic social change. Our membership represents an organization of nonprofit leaders working in concert with businesses, government, and philanthropies to mobilize on the issues and initiatives that matter most to this community, based on current data and best practice approaches.
Come join the 105 (and counting) agencies, organizations, businesses and individuals who are dedicated to connecting our community to the highest quality health and human services available.
Our Annual Subscribers:
- Attend, network at, and contribute to monthly coalition meetings with 90+ community leaders in attendance learning about timely initiatives and professional development strategies with a topical structure.
- Participate in local initiatives by developing and implementing community improvement strategies through priority setting and consensus building.
- Promote their organization’s news, job postings, events and highlights out on our Community Connector with almost 2900 subscribers interested in the Health and Human Services community.
- Feature their link on the One Voice for Volusia Website (3000+ hits a month) and receive a listing in the published membership directory
- Receive discounts on highly vetted professional services, training and sponsorship opportunities.
- Rapidly engage and mobilize one another on important topics, initiatives and grant opportunities
- Advocate for the efficient and effective use of community resources through a community model
- Use current data from the Community Agenda to access funding and promote social change for our local population.
- Highlight their programs as trainers, featured partners and annual Health and Human Services vendors
- Build partnerships that strengthen their position in the community, enhance their services and improve client outcomes