- This event has passed.
OVFV Virtual Coalition Meeting – Observance of Child Abuse Prevention Month
April 14 @ 9:00 am - 10:30 am
One Voice for Volusia Coalition Meeting
April 14, 2021, 9:00 to 10:30 a.m.
Please join One Voice for Volusia for a panel discussion in Observance of Child Abuse Prevention Month. Speakers will discuss:
- Current initiatives to prevent child abuse and neglect
- Circle of Parents initiative and the Pinwheels for Change campaign
- Empowering families to provide safety and stability for their children
- Strength based perspectives focused on building strong relationships with families
- 10 things you can do to prevent child abuse and neglect in your community
Chris Lolley, Executive Director of Prevent Child Abuse Florida at The Ounce of Prevention Fund of Florida
Linda Compton, Regional Program Office Family Safety Manager, Department of Children and Families
Jeff Chaisson, Director, Salty Family Services
Panel moderated by Charles Puckett, Circuit 7 Family Safety Operations Manager, Department of Children and Families