Join us for a panel discussion on Disability Resources and Services. The panelists will be providing an overview of services provided by their organizations to individuals with disabilities.
- Carman Clark, disAbility Solutions for Independent Living, Inc.
- Dorothy Lefford, Easterseals Northeast Central Florida
- Jacqueline Marquez Duprey, UCF CARD (Center for Autism and Related Disabilities)
- Jeff Whitehead, Rehabilitation Center for the Blind and Visually Impaired (Florida Division of Blind Services)
- Kathy Searle Acevedo, Florida Braille and Talking Books Library
- Mary Heiligtag, Florida Division of Vocational Rehabilitation
- Ronee David, Conklin Davis Center
- Stephanie Love, StepUp for Students Gardiner Scholarship Program
- Wendy Wilson, DeLand Lions Club
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (224) 501-3412
Access Code: 346-663-989
(If you join by phone, please let us know via email at email@example.com)